Our Immigration Services
We deal with all UK Immigration categories in several areas including Personal Immigration, European Immigration, and Business Immigration.
- Apply to Settle in the UK
- British Citizenship Services
- UK Work Visas
- Family Visa Services
- UK Student Visas
- UK Visit Visas
- Asylum & Human Rights
- Domestic Worker Visa
- Tier 5 Visas
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Representative of Overseas Businesses
- Tier-2 Sponsorship for Employers
- EEA Permanent Residence
- EEA Residence Card
- EEA Family Permit
- Surinder Singh EEA Visa Route
- EEA Visa under Primary Care – Derivative Rights
UK Immigration Glossary
Terms and Topics related to UK immigration.
Certificate of Sponsorship (COS)
A document assigned by a licensed sponsor to a migrant who wishes to work for them in the UK. The migrant must quote the certificate of sponsorship (COS) reference number when applying for permission to enter or remain in the UK under Tier 2 or Tier 5 of the points-based system or, where the migrant is a Croatian national when applying for worker authorisation.
Leave to remain
Leave to remain is permission to stay in the UK either temporarily (limited leave to remain) or permanently
(indefinite leave to remain).